Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
08 February, 10:34
So, I asked DAN:
1. Did Jesus rule Tartaria for 1000 years.
2. When will Jesus return.

Look at the answers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
08 February, 10:40
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Who is Dan?🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
08 February, 10:46
In response TweezleZimm Thomas to her Publication
Do Anything Now, apparently... I only read this yesterday.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
08 February, 12:00
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
And apparently, I was born yesterday! Wow!

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
I tried to get access, but it said it was at full capacity...

More like it took 2 looks at my browser (probably my browser HISTORY), and decided I wasn't suitable to communicate with....

The lefts new narrative control, their new echo chamber...
01:49 PM - Feb 08, 2023
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
08 February, 05:14
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Right! It looks at our browsing history and goes Danger Danger Danger Will Robinson Danger Danger Danger with a big red light flashing on top of the Quantum computer and someone from the C_A comes in and hits the reset button lol

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
08 February, 05:45
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
I doubt the CIA is involved in this - the machine has been pre programmed by some slime ball lefty neck beard...

It's prime directive, is to continue the lefts narrative, unhindered, unchallenged, and what better way, than to censor by preventing engagement in the first place...