Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
08 February, 10:48
Hi Fellow Patriots,
anyone besides me having problems with the android version of the SIGNAL application?

It is like a dead-end now...just started with an update which wouldn't happen so I restarted playstore, etcetera...but it won't cooperate at all.

Kinda frustrating since I have bought into the rumor that signal will be the only working messenger app during the 10 day event.

Thanks. Cheers! Very

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
08 February, 10:56
In response Save the Children to her Publication
Mine is working fine. I have an Android and a stupid one at that! 🥴

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
Ha, funny! It is so strange about this with me because on 2 different phones the signal app has just suddenly dropped off the map, so to speak. I am looking over my shoulder for any signs of the CIA lurking around. LOL..Cheers and ty.
11:00 AM - Feb 08, 2023
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VeryQuantumVery in this post can reply
Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
08 February, 12:05
In response Save the Children to her Publication
Hell yes! I would be too! Whatever the hell we are living in or on, it is definitely wonky! Good luck 🤞