Nadire Q-Z @Nadire
🐸❤️🐸....There will be much more to come...More earthquakes...More dumbs to be destroyed...The Throne of Satan resides in Pergamon - Turkey.
Pergamon (modern Bergama, in Turkey) is located on the Caicus River in western Asia Minor in the region traditionally called Mysia. It is called Biblically..
"And to the angel of the church in Pergamum write, 'The words of him who has the sharp two-edged sword.'
Revelation 2:12
"I know where you dwell, where Satan's throne is. Yet you hold fast to my name, and you have not denied my faith, even in the days of Antipas, my faithful witness, who was killed among you, where Satan dwells."
Revelation 2:13
It's getting Biblical... Military in control...Haarp in White Hat's hands....Or am I forgetting something....God is in Control.!! 🐸❤️🐸.. It's also time people started reading the Bible....End discussie 34 satanic buildings will fall in the next 22 dagen🐸❤️🐸 https://m.facebook.com/sto...
12:18 PM - Feb 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by Nadire in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Nadire Q-Z, click on at the bottom under it