Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
06 February, 01:35
VK thinks those Qanon people may be on to something.😘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
06 February, 06:22
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
I am pretty sure VK was mimicking those who were calling "Qanon conspiracy theorists" crazy. What makes it funny is that we all know those in the know know there is a Q and there are anons, no qanon. Even better that the anons who paid attention to Q were right about the santanic entertainment industry.
06:50 PM - Feb 06, 2023
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
06 February, 07:04
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Never was on board with the system in life, every adult seemed fake. Started trying to crack what was happening around me almost 10 years before my oldest child was born in 1985. I make no call one way or the other, but I have never had anyone come out the other end true and unscathed except for a number of events/people I could count on one hand.
It all always comes out in the wash anyway, every time...