walker Fast @Fastwalker
#wwg1wga #WeThePeople #SaveOurChildren #GREATAWAKENING #medbeds #GodWins #WhereIsHunter #pizzagate #MAGA #DeepState #ElectionFraud #AmericaFirst #STOPTHESTEAL #2000mules #PedoHitler #climatechange #AdvancedCivilization #CrimesAgainstHumanity #Plandemic2

Child protective services 🇺🇸 are known as social services in UK 🇬🇧. These evil satanic organisations are built on taking children and separating families, in some cases from good loving parents.

They are known for kidnapping, trafficking and selling helpless children to the highest bidder, all of course hidden behind the name of adoption.

This is a multi billion dollar industry!!
04:31 PM - Feb 06, 2023
Only people mentioned by Fastwalker in this post can reply
Julie Que @JulieQue
06 February, 05:28
In response walker Fast to his Publication
Is there any way for me to locate my grandchild that was taken from my son and the child’s mother? CPS took the child when they were incarcerated and said they were going to put it up for adoption. They were made to sign papers that they would not look for or try to contact the child.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
06 February, 05:13
Même principe en Gaule bien sûr 🤓juste une coïncidence

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
06 February, 05:11
Those that know can't sleep

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
06 February, 04:55
All I can do is shake my head. It is insane how far from helpful all these agency, we pay for, have morphed from where they originated. It is like evil is in control of everything around us. May we all stay in the light! Our lives and the lives of all our future generations depend on the choices we make right now!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
06 February, 04:53
CPS = Child Procurement satanists....I went through cps... i have a life of experience of cps...

More children have gone missing through cps than have been aborted....

I'm merely one of millions...