Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
06 February, 06:45 (E)
The fact that they are openly celebrating Satanism at the Grammys is exactly what we want for this reason: Also sponsored by Pfizer..

Pedowood,the cabal, and the deep state ALWAYS had their cult hidden away in plain sight and now they are revealing themselves to all who are willing to see.

The Great Awakening triumphs over the Great Reset.

Light overcomes darkness.

God wins.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
Just wait till the super bowl. Wouldn't be surprised if the sacrificed the whole stadium in one big ritual 9/11 or OKC style
02:16 PM - Feb 06, 2023
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GaDawg3 in this post can reply
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
06 February, 03:19
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
would be interesting if an internet call to arms
went viral this week for fans to rush the halftime
show at first sight of satanic foolery commencing,
to shut it down, just to see the reaction of nfl

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
06 February, 03:00
The grammys flaunted their satanism. At 1:05 mark of video posted they mock; unholy and beauty do not go together.

I'm thinking super bowl will be worse. A bigger audience too.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
06 February, 03:08
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Exactly 💯

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
06 February, 03:13
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
And I don't like the vision I had about the stadium either...it wasn't pretty and there are lots of tears...
I shuddered (that always happens when my visions are THAT terrible, good ones give me goosebumps, bad ones make me shudder/shake) 😥

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
06 February, 02:41 (E)
That is sooo weird bc I had the same thought, you couldn't pay me enough to be at that stadium next Sunday...💥

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
06 February, 02:50
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
If multiple people are thinking this way then there must be a reason why... Those who know. Not saying it will but I'm sure it has crossed their minds also.