Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Who's the Only One that has the ability to take away satan's reign on Earth for 1,000 years? I think you already know the answer.
10:36 PM - Feb 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Erin Freund @Patriot_Lady
11 February, 04:25
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 I keep praying!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
11 February, 03:50
exactly - and this is what we need if we are really going to move forward

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
09 February, 12:54
God

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
08 February, 08:39
God our Creator. He has those He chooses to carry out plans for His purposes. God did this throughout tthe Bible. I believe DJT is the man God chose. As DJT came down the escalator to anounce his run in 2015, these words to me"This is my man for a time such as this." I asked Why God? " Skills. This man has the skills for My Purposes in America." Thinking I wasnt the only one getting this in my spirit. I took that as my assignment. To Cover DJT in prayer. Still covering him. He Is Still My President ❤️🇺🇸❤️

Rick Rude @Jago35
08 February, 07:45
Our Heavenly Father.

Angela Martin @Marangela
08 February, 07:10
Jesus Christ, the King of that Kingdom he taught us to pray for.
Matthew 6: 11- ...

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
08 February, 02:35
Our Father..The One..already won the war..

Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
08 February, 01:50
Our creator has a 'Fooked' Feature of his own. :)

Damn, I really like saying Fooked!

Tony Chin @real_tony_chin
08 February, 09:08
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Ehehee fooked from on high

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
08 February, 01:46
Yahweh/Yahshua

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 February, 01:34
God/Creator/Source which ever name you prefer all same.

Total Truth @b4truth
08 February, 12:51
Those who struggle with this; just pull up the book of Revilations in the Bible online. It explains all this.

Jason Morris 369 @1RootofDavid
08 February, 12:23
God/Jesus

Christina Maga @Christina71
07 February, 11:55

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
11 February, 04:21
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
🕊🕊🕊❤️❤️❤️🤍🤍🤍🙌🏻

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
11 February, 04:22
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
incredibly moving and beautiful, i wish i had better words than this maritime trade english

Unity LovePeace @UnityLovePeace
07 February, 11:53
GOD

Lefty Gonzales @Dananon
07 February, 11:51

Kathleen Ahern @SaiKate108
08 February, 03:42
In response Lefty Gonzales to his Publication
😂😂😂

Another Brick In The Wall @Another_Brick_In_The_Wall
07 February, 11:50
We're all part of a chess game.

Another Brick In The Wall @Another_Brick_In_The_Wall
07 February, 11:50
We're all part of a chess game.

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
07 February, 11:48
Who made Satan? I mean, who first told people that Satan was real? Was Satan the first FF, boogeyman, Terrorist, Pandemic?

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
07 February, 11:51
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
Does it make sense if the People who told us about Satan were the same ones that could protect us from Satan...

Cathy QDell @Nine_0
07 February, 11:44
Somebody must have the hiccups down there....

Karen Bagley @kpatriotforlife
07 February, 11:11
The Great I AM THAT I AM!

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
07 February, 11:08
Americas one and only. ❤️🙏❤️