Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Crystal Vela @Crystalvela
10 February, 01:35
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Yes God please make it STOP

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
08 February, 12:11
Fer real, DoQ+!! 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @AmericaFirst17
07 February, 07:32
Disney EXPOSED INDOCTRINATING kids with blatant anti-white CRT propaganda in new show😳

https://twitter.com/bennyj...

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
07 February, 09:59
In response America First to her Publication
And it's the same party/spirit that enslaved blacks that's doing it. Same famil7es and secret societies

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
07 February, 10:08
IMHO, me thinks it’s all a part of the movie—I’ve resorted to the thinking, especially at this late stage that all of these award shows are ALL a part of this show and they’re doing shock-and-awe to help with the awaking process! Just seeing a few clips of the show—it looked forced and fake! My gut is telling me the same! 🍿🎥🎬🎞️

Ange Love @LoveM
07 February, 09:27
Make it stop 129

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
07 February, 08:56
lol!
But you’re right, a lot of the movies playing at the theater right now are horror movies. Same with Netflix,l and other streaming services, lots of horror movies and serial killer movies. Ugh!

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 February, 02:19
lol

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 February, 02:17
You and Nana both DoQ!

Can't find anything hardly at all that is not satanic or just gory and disgusting,

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
06 February, 12:54
[They] can't have our music either
https://youtu.be/YPn-qpXbW...

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
06 February, 12:36
I didn’t even watch Fook Hollywood and their pedo evil selves!

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
06 February, 11:22
I don’t watch anything anymore!!! So evil- makes me furious things they are peddling to kids on iPads games tv shows and the parents don’t care, just watch your show and don’t bother me!

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
06 February, 11:16
Yes please do. 😵‍💫