mars 1776 @mars_1776
When the Turkey Earthquake was announced, I wondered. Especially, when someone had predicted it just 2 days earlier. The timing of Project Veritas exposure of Pfizer and Biden Laptop/Trafficking investigation by congress.

This morning I read this.

https://t.me/qthestormride...

"These EARTHQUAKE WARS are
Real and do much known patents exist on tectonic weapons and other weapons that cause Earthquakes"

Earthquake Wars? Could this be real?

2 images
09:11 AM - Feb 06, 2023
Only people mentioned by mars_1776 in this post can reply
Robert Franz @afsocrob
07 February, 01:19
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Just blowing up some DUMBs, nothing to see here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
06 February, 11:08
Many people palmed it off on destroying the DUMBs but like you said I found the timing suspect on many of the stronger ones because they seemed to (conveniently) happen at the time a large news items was coming to the fore

Balloons here, earthquake there, FF wherever
So sick & tired of it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
06 February, 11:15
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Additional thoughts on DUMB destruction.

We've been told Alliance trying to minimize death. Unless a city be like Sodom or Gomorrah, it would seem that a hit of this impact would be the other side.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
06 February, 09:15
and hurricane wars