HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
06 February, 06:22
In 1965, the author Chan Thomas wrote a manuscript entitled The Adam and Eve Story, which dealt with a coming pole shift. Even before the 248-page book was published, the manuscript was confiscated by the C I A. Later a completely redacted version of 55 pages appeared.... What should be kept secret from humanity?
It reminds me of my own book written in 1999 about the occult forces in the world that want to take over power and where the Third German Reich is developing into a Fourth Reich. I've been researching this for 30 years. I had sent the manuscript to 10 Dutch publishers and within a few weeks I received a visit from the Dutch and German secret services who informed me that certain passages from the book should not be included in the book. So you see ... the services watch everything!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
06 February, 06:44
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
Great info and something else for me to research.
I'm deeply invested in the pole shift and what is happening with the sun right now. We can expect to see more earthquakes and volcanos for the next year.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 February, 06:46
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
Yes, these are special times and also special that we can experience this. Thank you!

06 February, 06:49
I suppose it will be very scary for everyone who is not even remotely aware. I'm easing my family in to this.
I'm not afraid - it's fascinating to live during this time period. Even though many will not make it, humanity will survive, just as our ancestors and their ancestors ...

Yes, it's exactly as you describe it I think. For many it will be terrifying days and perhaps we ourselves will also be affected by the fear. But spiritually we have at least been able to prepare ourselves for things that may happen. We don't have to fear death...
06:52 AM - Feb 06, 2023
Only people mentioned by HTGthelapis in this post can reply
07 February, 04:01
We are as prepared as we can be at this point. Even the end.

07 February, 05:00
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
👍🙏🙏