Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
05 February, 03:14
A lot of activity over Hawaii lately. This moving blue spiral was captured over Mauna Kea last week and they featured it on the local news. No explanations for what it was.

I was just out with the pup and heard jets passing the north shore of Kauai. 5 Minutes later a helicopter went by and higher above and trailing it, was what looked like a plane made of clouds and it made zero jet noise, so UFO to me.

Everything moving west to east. The only thing west of us is the Pacific Ocean/China/Russia
A "Mysterious" Flying Spiral over Maunakea 2023-01-18 UT / マウナケア上空にまた渦巻き出現! - YouTube

A "Mysterious" Flying Spiral was seen over Maunakea. 2023-01-18 UT. Really unusual view! Any idea about what it is?Our keen viewers discovered this rare even...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lawrence Garrison @garrison55
05 February, 04:33
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I read some info that linked spirals in the sky with ancient cave art. The cave art seems to indicate that the spirals will be followed by a giant tsunamis and widespread death on the earth. The spirals in the sky may indicate the soon passage of the Nibiru system through our solar system. The website is:

http://rabbithole2.com/pre...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
05 February, 04:51
In response Lawrence Garrison to his Publication
That link was fascinating and it would appear so. As I was reading through it, I had the thought that blue beam may have beenused to project it. I say that because the news from Forbes to space. com to the Washington post reported on it. if it was real, it probably would've been hidden and denied as space dust reflecting the moon or something.

I think they are preparing for a fake Bluebeam event.

05 February, 04:57
The spiral in Norway may have been caused by Project Bluebeam. However there were many other spirals seen from Earth around the same time period. The spiral seen from New Zealand was very beautiful.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
05 February, 05:17
I never knew about the others.

God already did the flood. Fire is next (radiant light will burn the dross OR microwave weapon wars will cook us all.

The norway one was found to be caused by a failed missile launch. This makes sense-

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Spiral Phenomenon Explained - YouTube

A strange blue spiraling light that appeared in the Norwegian sky turned out to be a failed missile launch by the Russian military. Sheila MacVicar reports.

05 February, 05:36
New Zealand spiral

05 February, 05:42
People across the south Pacific islands, including New Caledonia, Tokelau, Samoa and Fiji, all reported spotting the same spiral phenomenon in the skies on Friday night, June 18, 2020.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
05 February, 05:44
They are all so beautiful, they look like spiral galaxies moving in. The video that showed the rocket spin out of control did explain how they could be made.

05 February, 06:04
The rocket explanation may be correct. The only reason I doubt this explanation is mainstream media's widespread reporting of this point of view.

Since men in the past drew the spirals in caves (maybe as a warning) along with drawings of dead animals and big ocean waves, I think there could be another reason for the spirals. But one thing I know for a fact, they are beautiful. Maybe I'll see one some day.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
💛I am open to some of them being a natural phenomenon.

Moreso I am just am feeling any catastrophic tidal wave in our collective future moving forward. I do know some people who have been having dreams of them though.

If I get a head up, I have 4,400 ft above sea level mountain near to ascend if need be. 😬 How about you?

Godspeed🙏👚
08:18 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
05 February, 09:24
I agree with your post entirely. The spiral in Norway doesn't look natural, but some of them do. I'm glad you have access to high ground. It may be necessary in the near future. In the book of Isaiah, he says the earth will reel to and fro like a drunken man. When that happens, the oceans will definitely invade our space on dry land. Tennessee has plenty of high ground to head to.

God bless you too.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
05 February, 10:48
The blue ridge mountains are an ideal place to be if the waters rush about!!!👍