Only people mentioned by mars_1776 in this post can reply
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
06 February, 10:06
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Do you have a link to this ?, I need to share elsewhere. I watched again and still laughing.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
05 February, 11:28
That was just fucking sick! Who is laughing at this?
Unfucking real people would laff at this!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
13 February, 11:23
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
I can't imagine how terrified this boy must have felt.
My husband had a similar situation in he and his nephew was seated in a roller coaster ride he was too short to go on. The attendant and his mom said he would be fine. The seatbelt didn't fit and his nephew was rising up out of the cart. My husband held on for dear life to his nephew. It terrified my husband while his nephew was oblivious and had a ball. I hate to think what may have happened if my husband wasn't paying attention.

Cat-Cher About @ThisIsC
05 February, 10:32
😄😄😄

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
05 February, 10:19
Well that was fun! Laughed right along with 2023! 😂🤣😅

Raccoon Conspirator @Raccoon
05 February, 06:26
That is so freaking funny!

Turtle Lips @TurtleLips
05 February, 05:52
🤣🤣

Only followers of this user (MG888) can see their posts

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
05 February, 04:40
Busting out in belly laugh tears... made my day! Ohmy gosh Thanks! 😂🤣

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
05 February, 04:22
In response Tree Tone to her Publication
Me too.
Adictive to watch

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
05 February, 04:13
There is nothing on God's Green Earth funnier than an unwilling amusement park ride attendee. OMG that was gold.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
05 February, 04:09
FUCKIN AYE HOLD ON TIGHT

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
05 February, 04:12
In response George Edmiston to his Publication

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
05 February, 04:07
Buckle up! Delta ./sync👊🏻😂

Jody Donohue @Jody
05 February, 04:03
😂😭🤣

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
05 February, 03:59
OMG, THANK YOU ! My stomach hurts from LOL !