Drew Breezy @DrewBreezy18
Well is it me or is today another day where booms were supposed to happen but nothing did? how do we trust a plan when the plan hasnt worked out at all. Eryine will say "keep faith trust the plan they wont tell you whag the plan is bc thats goving up ops misinformation is part of war.... blah blah blah. i think its more grabbing at straws at this point.
10:24 PM - Feb 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by DrewBreezy18 in this post can reply
Jody Donohue @Jody
07 February, 10:29
In response Drew Breezy to his Publication
A ton of us were out there telling people to not put their eggs in that basket. When has Q ever given a time or date? That is on the individual. Discernment is necessary. Most of us are sitting back enjoying the show. Pedo arrests, CEO's stepping down, fake inauguration, Joe's fake set, fake EO's, Impeachment proceedings 😂 It's bloody amazing! 🙂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Drew Breezy @DrewBreezy18
07 February, 10:39
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
i like the pedo arrests and big name people stepping down. im not sold on the fake set and fake inaguration though. i dont understand how they can fake fireworks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denise America @DeniseIsAwake
07 February, 10:27
In response Drew Breezy to his Publication
I never thought anything was going to happen.
Impeachment Trial will make the Super B look like a puppy show.