Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
Request from a fellow Patriot for a family in need.'
Pictured is my daughter upon reunification with her 11 month old daughter after 10 months separated.
My daughter and 6 grandchildren suffered a horrific domestic abuse and were separated for 10 months. She was kept captive by her abuser and suffered greatly. After lots of prayers, the family is being reunited but is in need of financial assistance. She is left to piece together their lives left behind by this abuse. Broken windows ( Winter in NE) and broken furniture, car repairs as she needs to transport young ones to day care and school and heating costs. She is currently in arrears 2,600 to gas co. I, being widowed in 2021 have helped all I can at this point. Please, if it is in your heart to donate, please do. Share if the spirit moves you to do so. as well. God bless us and lift us all.
https://www.givesendgo.com...
03:19 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by Dannimoon17 in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
15 February, 10:58
In response Passing Notes Patriot to her Publication
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ˜’

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
14 February, 03:50
Sending prayers. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 February, 09:13
@kimrunner
Hi Kim, would you share for this truly important cause?

05 February, 05:40
@VincentKennedy
Would you grant a repost of this important cause?

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
05 February, 06:58
I tried to donate, it only allows a $5 min, I have just under 3 in my account, God will provide a way, and I will donate soon, I pray that God will multiply even this attempt by the 1000's πŸ™ Love to You all, and so very happy for Your family, Thank You Father God and Our LORD Jesus Christ.

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
05 February, 03:26
Many prayers for her and children. I pray the Lord lifts her up and showers her with the help she truly needs. God bless her and your family. β€οΈπŸ™

05 February, 03:56
In response RoccoQ to her Publication
Thank you Rocco . Much love.