Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
05 February, 01:44
VK on Twitter - 1:34, 1:38 & 1:41pm Eastern...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
Yep i been monitoring different things getting hacked. Damnef near evething in any space is not safe. Makes me wonder if so many having trouble with new version of AU, if they may have some infected browsers? Makes sense to me. That may be why using a completely different browser is a workaround for glitchey site?
02:36 PM - Feb 05, 2023
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriotic1 in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
05 February, 03:35
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
What browser are you using?

I tried brave and that was very slow, duck duck go is so slow not worth using and ecosia is a bit better still, takes forever to load and I can't paste in images.

Sounds like I should run a virus scan today if its working fine for others.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 February, 04:06
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I have used Firefox, MS edge, and brave. Brave was my main but when au went to new version, it was terrible. Spent a day combing through my computer. Found some registry keys that probably were no good. Deleted all files associated with brave and reinstalled. After doing that i see no difference in browsers other than Firefox is a tad slower and edge is tad faster than brave. I use brave search on all browsers.

05 February, 04:06
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Fyi: duck duck go is just a search engine, like google, ask, bing ect... Brave has search engine that does not index Google, unless you want it to. I use brave search on all my browsers. Search engine is not the browser. Brave, edge, chrome, vivaldi, opera are all browsers based on chromium (google base code) firefox has its own thing goin thats why i tested it as well. They all access AU just fine after i cleaned brave.
Note: i rarely use my phone but simply clearing all data and cache for Brave app made AU run just fine on it. Most people have phne apps set up to "keep data backed up" this is why a simple reinstall may not work on phones. Need clean install.