PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
04 February, 03:16
Anyone else NOT buying this whole 🎈 thing? 🙋

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
05 February, 12:36
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
So what's the fookin deal, why was any of the balloons allowed to enter our air space? If identified as Chinese why give them even one second of air time? It's b/s. Just more ff to distract from the point. I CALL B/S on all of it. Where do you stand?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
I am not buying the story, especially the part where they couldnt shoot it down until it was over the Atlantic. Im not even sure they did shoot it down. Seems more like ff pointing to something else.
01:51 PM - Feb 05, 2023
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KnotMe in this post can reply
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
05 February, 04:15
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
I was in a foul way last night spoke up on things in a way that were better left unsaid.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
05 February, 04:21
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
🙏