d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
We will make the Super Bowl look like a Puppy Show
Q

Well the puppy show is over now.
The REAL show can now begin.

My eyes are on Tuesday. 2/9. Impeachment trial.
10:23 PM - Feb 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by Rabb1t_Fr3n in this post can reply
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
07 February, 11:33
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
It's not over on on the West Coast yet! Maybe 12:12am or 12:21am ? Otherwise my next guess is 2/12/21 Because thats Presidents Day(a holiday) and 2 days before Valentines Day. ♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Bekk Johnson @Bekkahkay23
07 February, 10:45
I'm ready!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
07 February, 10:42
This whole night has been one giant kek. Game Over. Impeachment trial is going to be pure fire. Satan threw everything he could in this game, God is going to come back with earth shattering TRUTH. Best show ever. 🐸🤩😎

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
07 February, 10:28
There was no kneeling. Trying to figure out if that was their attempt to save the sport along with all the patriotic commercials or if it's because of white hats.