Only people mentioned by QDuck in this post can reply
Lukenda Mira @RightReady
05 February, 09:57
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication
BINGO!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
05 February, 09:51
💗💗💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
05 February, 05:16
what ive been saying for years.

America First @AmericaFirst17
05 February, 02:12
Wonderful. Does anyone know who this is speaking?

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
05 February, 12:15
So wonderful 😍🙏🏻❣️

Clarence Sargent @Ministerofblog
05 February, 11:52
Love this and while some will think this sounds like New Age occultism it most certainly is not, New Age is boxed in thinking hive minded neutral thinking never going the next step to FREE THINKING.

In the Occulted mindset we are told to think a certain way in order to result in a certain path forward but never reaching that result its a trap our lives are held in always reaching for more power, more money, more sex, more, more, more but we miss the point of having these things if we are not in full control of them.

What he's teaching here is 100% being in full control of OUR IMAGINATIONS which was designed by our creator to be able to walk with him in the Garden the shadow of darkness has dulled our perceptions of His will for us....

Why? Because we willingly gave our power to those who did not have power so they could PRETEND to lord over us but we should be the one's in control not them!💥

🔥Dark is not equal to light that's the lie, Light RULES darkness we have it backwar

Jeanne Pagani @jmpagani
05 February, 11:47
I have been so gratefully experiencing this in my life, to be close to God whose love is all energy and to know that we can co-create with this divine living being is a blessing and the greatest gift to humanity when one becomes aware. Thank you for sharing.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
05 February, 11:43
It is nice to have validation of one's work since 2020 TF Union I had in Dec.

This TF journey included with my own self union at the end of July/early Auguts 2020...

Inspired by God and my team, to create these memes to help others and remind them...

I am in tears for such a beautiful video to back up my journey!!! TY!!!

I had good friends tell me to stop posting, I even had my TF who told me to rurn down/turn off the spark. I am so glad I chose to listen to God!!!

(I still have more to upload, but that is over 500 of them, and that is not even the Q & Trump journey memes I have made, those will be coming soon)

https://www.pinterest.com/...

wordnerdette @wordnerdette
05 February, 11:35
“Creativity is the world’s greatest weapon. It always wins.”

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
05 February, 10:37
Thank you for posting this. WOW! have been praying for answers, sometimes I need ideas/truths to be presented in a few different ways before I can digest. This was like going to church this morning, a sermon that really gets to the heart of how WE can change the world!

God bless you!💗🙏💗

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
05 February, 10:49
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
You’re very welcome. This touched me in a similar way. 🙏