True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
Stop it just stop it already 😂😂😂
07:48 AM - Feb 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by TruePatriotUK in this post can reply
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
05 February, 09:23
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
Yes but are the organic and natural?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
05 February, 08:46
😆😆😆😆😆😆😆🤣🤣🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
05 February, 08:26
Although hilarious and totally get where you are coming from, I have a sneaky suspicion that it's because they don't add butter to the mash lol probably some cr@p rapeseed oil or similar 😂

05 February, 10:02 (E)
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
The plant based lettuce us pretty tasty too just like the real thing hahahaha

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
05 February, 08:00
I wanna laugh and cry at the same time SMH instead

Lisa Newnham @ShinySHINY
05 February, 07:54
So ridiculous, I feel stupid for even having to look at the image lol Why would anyone buy mash potato like this anyway. What a waste of packaging.

05 February, 08:17
In response Lisa Newnham to her Publication
I know right i mean it is not like a potato is an actual plant but i digress hahaha

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
05 February, 07:51
This is insanity at it's best. The damn potatoes are already "plant based." WTF?😕

05 February, 08:19
In response Cyndi Bankston to her Publication
I hear the plant based lettuce is pretty fucking tasty too hahaha

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
05 February, 07:50
Hard pass. I will stick to the meat based ones.

😂

05 February, 08:18
In response Leesy Frank to her Publication
I hear the plant based broccoli is the best 😂

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
05 February, 08:27
In response Leesy Frank to her Publication
😆🤣😂