Rebecca Schoewe @Jenny1294
04 February, 10:44
Don't have a big following which never mattered to me until I need to ask for prayers for my daughter age 27 who is the one in red. She works full time and has been having trouble keeping food down for months and weighs 112 pounds. She went to the doctor Thursday because she's been sick with cough/cold symptoms, terrible fatigue, body aches etc. for 3 months, The Dr passed it off as she looks ok and it will pass until she started to cry and they did some blood work. So far she has an issue with the quality of her platelets and her blood sugar levels are extremely high. She also believes she has some kind of fungus issue due to a half dozen small bald spots on her head and skin issues she has researched and thinks it comes back to a fungus. She saw a dermatologist months ago who was no help at all. I have 5 autoimmune diseases one being a platelet issue so this could be a start of some autoimmune. I hope not.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
Praying for your dear daughter who sounds way over stressed and low on energy. People recommending ivermectin, black seed oil, hydroxychloroquine, and other remedies know what they are talking about. Parasites have been attacking everyone and these natural remedies are very good for rebuilding.
12:42 AM - Feb 05, 2023
In response Rebecca Schoewe to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Anuenue in this post can reply
Rebecca Schoewe @Jenny1294
05 February, 01:53
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Thank you I have been researching if Ivermectin could help fungal issues. I may just ask her to take it since it probably wouldn't hurt anything if it didn't help. I took it myself a year ago to see if it would help my autoimmune and it didn't. I might give it another try.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
05 February, 02:31
MMS or CDS will fight fungus.....https://docs.google.com/do...

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
05 February, 01:51
That’s a good idea. I read recently on here about intravenous hydrogen peroxide to clear the lungs. Apparently it is done in some places, she had it done in Texas. Fenbendazole is also good for a variety of conditions and attacks tumors. God bless you🙏