Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
04 February, 10:51
Can't respond again to messages, so here goes (when I click to respond and type in the message and hit publish, it disappears, hope it posts...

Law & Physics @physics171
Excellent Kris.
Love you.
Wonderful share.
Grand rising.
Blessings
🙏💜
10:39 AM - Feb 04, 2023
In response to your post

--------------------------------------------

TY!!! Love you too, Fren!!! God Bless!!!💛

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
04 February, 03:24
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Something is suppressing Law & Physics.
Number one is showing people LAW, this is being suppressed.
Why?
Working on getting hashtags notices and having difficultly .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 @mars_1776
Sometimes It takes over a minute or more to refresh my timeline. The timeline page size only contains the last few dozen posts (I have counted 15)

My own posts take so long that frequently they do not show up in my timeline

I suspect at least some of your suspected suppression is the way the site is performing.

With many users posting and re-posting and a site page refresh a minute or more, I suspect many posts are beyond the page size by the time we see the screen.

A made up case to exemplify
Supposing 50 posts per minute and a screen refresh of a minute and a page size of 15, that could mean 35 posts could be missed.

Truth social has a similar issue, but they have a load more button at the bottom of a page to get more posts.

@administrator do you have any stats on posts per minute over time? Additionally what is the page size? Is it 15 or based on getting as many posts as possible within a timeout period
03:51 PM - Feb 04, 2023 (E)

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/thread/thread.phtml on line 320
Only people mentioned by mars_1776 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from mars 1776, click on at the bottom under it