Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
11 February, 01:29
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Tk U Doq

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
05 February, 05:56
Thank you Doq - I just downloaded it into my: "To read file" when the blackout hits.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
05 February, 05:20
AML - anti money laundering... !!

Freedom Fighter 1776 donated @FreedomFighter1776
05 February, 09:24
Cntrl F “Ripple”

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
05 February, 01:40
Page 17 has a nice summary.

Lynda Mathews @LyndaMathews
05 February, 01:17
Ripple listed on page 194

Lynda Mathews @LyndaMathews
05 February, 01:11
Scanning through this, digitial ID is mentioned.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
04 February, 10:25
Thanks so much... we have so much to learn and I love it.

arba happihr @arba
04 February, 08:11
222 pages!

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 February, 04:57
Nana will have to finish this later my eyes are too tired now and I didn't get far in.

Can we just please TOTALLY remove the part about the IRS?
ESPECIALLY the part about the IRS having instantaneous access to all our banking information.

I thought we were deleting the IRS?

I am all for alternatives to Banks, I will get back to ya when I can finish it.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
05 February, 01:48
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I agree. I’m definitely going to take more time to read throughly. I like the alternative banking aspect, however I hope IRS is not going to continue to exist.

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
04 February, 11:44
GET SOME!

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
04 February, 02:57
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
Love me some DoQ+! ❤️