Doq Holliday @doqholliday
You shoot anyone in the face that ever tries to take your guns. Period.
10:06 PM - Feb 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Angela Martin @Marangela
11 February, 03:19
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
11 February, 03:07
💥💥💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Everything Isfake @Everythingisfake
08 February, 05:43
or try to force a vaccine on you

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
08 February, 12:08
I always said its me or them if that ever happens!! Don't force us to use! I don't want to but I would!

d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
07 February, 10:27
For those frightened by DOQ's statement, you need not fear.

GUNS ARE SAFE.

Even if they weren't, you should not fear those who look to take them from you. Have courage.

valkyrie jess @valkyrie_jess
07 February, 10:25
"No shootin anyone in the face mister." A Haunted House 2. Lmao Sorry first thing that came to mind. However i would so shoot in the face.

d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
07 February, 10:24
Self-defense against the theft of your defense :)

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 February, 10:20
Whats up DoQ?
Yep that is a given!
What brought this on? Someone threatening?

Lynnsey Jewett @LaChewieLynns
07 February, 10:19
- If they come for your guns, give em the bullets first 😉

Lori Nauert @VikingPrincess
07 February, 10:20
In response Lynnsey Jewett to her Publication
What bullets? I used them all at the range!...

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
07 February, 10:16
No offense DOQ! You are an inspiration! This is NOT inspiring it is fooking scary. Especially after watching this Fookball shit show. To me if they come after our guns it is game over. You can go down fighting but you are still going down. The ONLY good news at that point is knowing you are secure in Christ.

Michael M... donated @MycoalM
07 February, 10:13

Ben Swolo @BenSwolo
07 February, 10:11
Buying ammo every chance I get

BrownEyed Girl @brown_eyed_girl
07 February, 10:08
I'm thinking they won't have human faces but in the face is still the option for short circuiting. #robocop

Battle Born @BTLBRN_UGMINER
07 February, 10:07
without hesitation.