Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
04 February, 08:45
Navy decode

=

Let The Children Be Free / A Photographer 📸/ Here Comes The Sun 🌞/ 144 / Ghost In The Machine 👻/ Q Clearance Patriot ✨/ Let God Love You ❤ 🦌/ The Clock Is Ticking / Mother Of Dragons 🐉/ Christ Is In America / Looking At Gematria / Doing The Miracle Math 3️⃣6️⃣9️⃣/ Let Me Out / Time Full Circle / Lady Angel Bee 😇🐝/ A Whole New World / Not Of This Earth / Here To Guide You 🤝/ Gematria Vortex / The Time Is At Hand / It Starts Now / No Longer Slaves / Enjoy Your Day / All Talk And No Action 😓/ Chinese Satellite 📡/ Gods Prophecy Code / Trust My Math / Doing The Miracle Math / Gematria Is Not A Game 🔠🔢✨/ Balance Your Chakras / Be Ready Patriots / Stop The Madness / Theres A Big Change Coming / Keep Faith In Gematria / Break From Misery / I Tell The Truth / Inside The Storm / Is The Bible Truth / The Hidden Doorway 🚪
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
178-871
1068-168
510-015
TS 9:03

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by EyeOfTheStorm369 in this post can reply
Yuri Stauffenberg @YuriStauffenberg
05 February, 03:20
In response Dr. Johanna Deinert, MD to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yuri Stauffenberg @YuriStauffenberg
05 February, 03:17

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
04 February, 10:21

Happy Days @Sun2516
04 February, 10:27
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Note to the MSM 📝