Where's the balloon ? 🎈Fookn annoying Balloon 😆🥊
05:03 AM - Feb 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by RealPersonJedi in this post can reply
Cosmic Nova @Galaxyfox1776
10 February, 12:49
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
Did you leave the haunted hotel?
Where are you sir?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 February, 05:47
Just deleted my TS account....NO more BS!
I can't help them! They can go cry somewhere else.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 February, 09:32

07 February, 03:38

Sherrae Cunningham @phoenixrising22
06 February, 03:34
Well, the balloon is a distraction from the REAL happenings going on right now and I think the bubble was went Kaboom recently and I think that the real problem in this world is that people are jealous of Layla and I and they do not wish to see us happy, so they will ignore r stories of being trafficked and past around our families for the entertainment of family members pretending they all hate one another but they all LOVE each other and HATE me! These are not children of God--They are all SATANIC--so now I am a HOT AIR BALLOON because this is all halographic content they are displaying on the media and people are consuming all the bullshit drama and NOT helping me get my children back from Satanic Ritual Abusers--They all wished harm upon my children instead of helping them! I AM FUCKEN PISSED RIGHT NOW THAT I WASTED TIME ON THEM AT ALL! ALL THIS HARD HART WORK FOR NOTHING BUT WHINY BABIES ON BOTH SIDES--BECAUSE THEY DON'T GET TO MARRY JFK JR....WTF IS WRONG WITH THEM? HE IS MARRIED

07 February, 03:37
In response Sherrae Cunningham to his Publication

07 February, 03:37
In response Sherrae Cunningham to his Publication