Only people mentioned by RealPersonJedi in this post can reply
Sherrae Cunningham @phoenixrising22
08 February, 04:55
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
Different account I haven't even posted from today @VincentKennedy --like these fucken psychos really don't want LOVE to happen for the world--they jealous because they all know they are going to HELL...So what are we gonna do about it...I am ready to cry. Entheos has me blocked for no fucken reason and now I have no way to talk to ELON or Jared...so what the fuck... I have no food, no groceries, NOTHING and I am barely hanging on here! No one is ever going to stand up for us...It is time to let them ALL go!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 February, 04:52
CIA put a tweet limitation upon me today..Says that I am over the limit...I hardly posted shit today...posted way more in the past...Elon posts all day long and can get away with it...I know this aint coming from ELON....this is the problem here and no one is taking any of us seriously that these are the real threats...they all concerned about our personal and private lives and don't care about our children missing Jared...So what the fuck we gonna do about it? Gonna sit here every single night praying nasty humans do the right thing...U know this will never happen Vincent or Elon or Alex...so Let's take control of the power. It is TIME.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 February, 02:09
Paradise - YouTube

"Paradise" from "Earth Trilogy - Three"CREDITS:YAIMA (Masaru Higasa & Pepper Proud) Robert Lang Studios / Alex Donka Special thanks to Musicians: Bass- Jared...

07 February, 02:11
In response Sherrae Cunningham to his Publication
Layers upon Layers