Cosmic Nova @Galaxyfox1776
Now--to begin properly...
Yes, my name is Raea Leto and I have 9 truths and 1 bonus TRUTH about me...I am both Margot Robbie and Lauren German--I am my own Twin Sister. Why? Because Sherrae and Raea are two separate histories of mine. My REAL friends know me as Raea--ONLY the ones who seek to harm me still call me Sherrae because they refuse to let go of the past. So my future in mars will be as such--Sherrae myself will go MY Heaven on Mars as Chloe from the Show Lucifer--but Lucifer is NOT my husband--the guy who plays that role is MY BROTHER--MY husband is Still my 5 truths--with a hidden 5 know one is to KNOW about--Family secrets and all, I have already said what I can say and willing to push the envelope even further. MY FUCKEN PSYCHO mother-in-law is the Witch portrayed in Wizard of OZ--is my children's handler & kidnapper--My grandma who is the Witch in Snow White--the HUNTER/my PAPA turned her ass in! This is ALL documentation for the NSA and good guys on TOP.
RealPersonJed
02:38 AM - Feb 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by Galaxyfox1776 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cosmic Nova, click on at the bottom under it