Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
04 February, 12:19
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
I was looking for it on radar and came across this ballon. Seems the people at flight radar have a bit of a sense of humour to me, look at what is circled, lol.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
04 February, 12:57
In response Dan Smith to his Publication
I THINK THIS BALLOON STORY IS FOR THE NORMIES. DAVE ON X22 WAS TALKING AS IF IT WERE TRUE LOLOLOL I GOT MY POPCORN

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
04 February, 01:04
In response Dan Smith to his Publication
Fresh slice pizza... anons

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
03 February, 05:35
HAHAHAHA

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
03 February, 05:35
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Last sighting heading east over South Dakota

Laritha Savage @Laritha
03 February, 05:01
Disgruntled CCP.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
03 February, 04:50
❤️ my favorite words 😆

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
03 February, 04:55
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
😆

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
03 February, 04:39
Flying on the traitor winds