Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
04 February, 10:49
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
03 February, 10:45
All Earth's Creatures know we are In
This Together!

Except the Satanic Khazarian Nazi's. but
they aren't salvagable.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
03 February, 08:46
VERY COOL HE CHUGGED THAT

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
03 February, 08:41
💗 Precious💗

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
03 February, 08:41
That thirsty little guy knew exactly what he wanted. ☺️
Even the squirrels are watching the water!

Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
03 February, 08:38
Was camping during a hot spell and seen this squirrel trying to drink the water that was dripping down from the AC on the camper. I put a bowl of water out under the picnic table and it was there sucking it back right away. When he was done he sprawled out under the table almost as a human would. It was comical and cute.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
03 February, 08:11
💗🙏👍😄

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
03 February, 06:37
😍💦🐿
15:53 > 6:8 > 14 > 5 >< 5:5
15:53 > 6:8 > 14 >< 77
3:53 > 3:8 > 11
77:11 > 88
Video :40 > 1111
💧4 & 40

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
03 February, 05:46
He was thirsty, we have a squirrel Bubba, he comes around we were giving him just plain peanuts, then we picked up the ones in shells, he loved that, but the blue birds started fighting him for those to build their nests. lol.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
03 February, 05:31
:)
Had a squirrel climb up my body while I was on the phone. Hollered fairly loud to the girl at the pet store. I was calling with questions about my koi. Told her what happened and she didn’t even reply, just finished answering. Lol

Julie Casey @Trump2023
03 February, 05:01
One of the most incredible videos ever thank you for posting .

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
03 February, 05:01
A little kindness goes a long way, VK. ❤️

TS = 3:53 > 11.

But, sometimes, Military is the only option…

God bless and Godspeed.

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
03 February, 04:33
I love that video and makes my heart smile :)

Kaye Revels @WKayeR
03 February, 04:23
Yes , that's me . I'm so thirsty for peace I'm begging 😩 😫

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
03 February, 04:22
All the creatures great and small, precious in God's eyes.👼

Cam Mac @campmac111
03 February, 05:41
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
That's what I was thinking when watching this!

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
03 February, 04:21
😊

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
03 February, 04:13
😭😭😭😭🐿 I love them so much ❤️ I feed 5 regularely sometimes more. The snow in my backyard has so many paw prints you'd think I owned a dozen cats 😊

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
03 February, 04:16 (E)
In response Susie Queue to her Publication
We have 3 in our backyard that come running when they hear our cars pull up. 😊

Bleachey Bleach @bleachedbuttthoe
03 February, 04:12
Such a great clip 🤗. Another great fbf - flashback Fryday clip that hit diff...

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
03 February, 04:08
lovely, excellent communication!

Ange Love @LoveM
03 February, 04:07
Precious 💖🤗

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
03 February, 04:07
Timestamp = Q Post 353

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
03 February, 04:06
"I was thirsty, Hoomans ARE nice" 😊

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
03 February, 04:05
💗🌟💗

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
03 February, 04:05
Ive seen this..U shared this on here before, some time ago?

Linda Vivienne Zzz @LindaVivienneZ
03 February, 04:03
one💜

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
03 February, 04:00
I actual had this happen with a bee out in the desert. No flowers anywhere but this bee kept following me and landing on my unopened water bottled. I figured out what he was looking for and made a little puddle on a rock. I left him drinking on the rock but a few minutes later he caught up to me just to say goodbye then he was gone.

Ange Love @LoveM
03 February, 04:06
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
So sweet💖

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
03 February, 04:10
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
A wonderful experience!!