ROBIN Hippiechic @AmericanHippieChic
Good morning !! Just wondering, I am still having multiple function problems since the upgrade… I can’t comment, can’t post pics, can see alerts, can’t get into my list of followed peps… is this what everyone else is experiencing?? I guess if you comment I wouldn’t be able to see that either… so bummed….
10:09 AM - Feb 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by AmericanHippieChic in this post can reply
YerMotherShip 1776 @YerMotherShip
03 February, 12:22
In response ROBIN Hippiechic to her Publication
The feed updating while I’m trying to read a post is making me a little crazy…
Can’t open up pics that people post.
Constantly logging me out.
I’m on an iPhone.
Anyone have advice??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
03 February, 10:14
In response ROBIN Hippiechic to her Publication
First question- phone or tablet, or comp?
Second- did you sign out, clear cache (cookies) and log back in?
Third- what browser are you using?
We can try and fix this with you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
03 February, 12:13
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
I Am STILL Unable to Post MEMES--Either in New Posts or in Response to other People.
I've Tried F5ing and Reloading Multiple Times Every Day, but NOTHING. I Try to Paste them and Nothing Happens.
I've been using the Original Site to Post Memes that show up on the Updated Site and it's Time-Consuming and Inconvenient.

I Like the Speed of the New Site and the Edit Feature, but I Am Concerned about the MEMES

MEMES are the Primary Tool of the Digital Warrior and it's like We've been Hacked and are, at Least I Am, being Prevented from Posting MEMES.

I Know We've been under Heavy Attack in Recent Months because EVERYTIME I Sign on and Everytime I Post, My Antivirus Software Notifies me that it has Prevented an Attack.

AND there are some New People with 1 or 2 Posts, but several Hundred or Thousand Followers that began Following Me. I Tried to Click on their Profile, and Delete and Block Them, BUT I was Unable to Do So!

HMMMM

ROBIN Hippiechic @AmericanHippieChic
04 February, 02:35
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Hello.. my sister showed me how to get here by hitting to path bar… .. 😊.. I use an iPad mostly. ..