OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
I take it back, you guys dont care about anything I post
01:45 PM - Feb 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by OG_Khan in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
02 February, 09:25
In response OG_ Khan to his Publication
We actually care about everyone. You did get a re-post from VK and not everyone does. Many have been here a very long time and are focusing on other websites, etc. I actually don't see many posts. I try, but I don't have time to look at all of the posts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
02 February, 10:03
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Thats true, I never thought of that, thank you ! there is defintely alot happening right now !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
02 February, 07:48
I think a lot of us are just getting used to the new version of AU. The timeline feed jumps around so much. One minute you’re reading a post, & then poof, it’s lost in the feed.
Keep trying, only loving accepting anons here my fren!

OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
02 February, 08:36
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

Bleachey Bleach @bleachedbuttthoe
02 February, 05:45
Aloha Binyamim! Choose the ☻︎, fren. 🤙🏽

OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
02 February, 05:59 (E)
In response Bleachey Bleach to his Publication
That looks perfect!! Always wanted a nice house on the beach! thank you!

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
02 February, 03:39
Saw one of your posts earlier, liked and clicked to answer and it whizzzed off! The whole feed page keeps moving! lolz
Don't give up ✨sending you a hug

OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
02 February, 03:44
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
I appreciate it, sometimes I get a little moody, feel alienated and frustrated sometimes, or that im speaking another language, sometimes I feel Dejected when I feel I am not getting through or being heard, but I am always humbled by everyone here, its you guys are already a group of healers and you dont even know it !

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
02 February, 02:29

OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
02 February, 02:31
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
02 February, 03:09
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
02 February, 02:26
Not all posts get seen, but surely there is no shortage of people who care here on AU. Keep sharing❤️

OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
02 February, 02:31
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
Thank you and God bless !!

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
02 February, 02:13
what?