TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
07 February, 09:05
I am not a Super Bowl person but I have it going on another tab on desktop because I don't want to miss any comms that might come. I DID pay close attention during the half time show and was relieved it was not a couple of hoes! Other than their 1000 points of light and other NWO fuckery visually I was not turned off by the singing. "Weeknd" (it's really only HALF the weekend, lol.. oh well) didn't grab his balls or rub blood over himself and such! Hopefully, the General said we should enjoy the show to renew our strength which will be needed for coming attractions (in my own words, lol!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wendy Drummond @wendrumm
07 February, 09:23
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
https://youtu.be/Q1ZVlWSFU...
The word Satan was flashed on the screen at 3:00

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
I will have to check it out, didn't see it. My eyes were on the singing fella, thank you, will go look.
09:33 PM - Feb 07, 2021
In response Wendy Drummond to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Candidiam17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TheBest isYet2Come, click on at the bottom under it