Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
06 April, 12:35
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
R.E.D.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
06 February, 06:32
Definitely red, money is the root of all evil.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
06 February, 12:17
Red

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
03 February, 04:57
RED pill!
I don't regret my life & am so glad to be here now, thanks be to God.
But having this knowledge at 6...
I'd be connecting with my grandson in a whole new way.
I'd learn many languages so I could translate old texts in old libraries.
Dang, I'd need some smaller hats.

Mike Anon @Mike314
03 February, 08:37
All of the knowledge I have now at the age of 6 will be worth WAY more than 10 million dollars down the road.

Sean Michaels @SDo
02 February, 10:54
Blue. Can't chance not having MY kids.

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
02 February, 10:53
RED !!!

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
02 February, 09:57
I like the restarting my age at 6, except I want the world's issues to be resolved first and all criminals and parasites removed.

Banger Bang @Banger42
02 February, 09:17
RED

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
02 February, 09:03

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
02 February, 08:29

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
02 February, 08:12
I CAN'T BE BOUGHT for any amount of $$$$$$$$$.

America First @AmericaFirst17
02 February, 07:48
Fuck that. Give me the money.

Ya'll nuts?!! Go back? We are this close to
"It's going to be BIBLICAL."

Go back and go through 2020 again?

Go back and miss "Nothing can stop what is coming?"

Hellllllllllllll no.

I want my reward for agreeing to come to planet earth and endure such pain of living in a matrix of lies.

$10 million is a good start.

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
02 February, 07:42
Red Pill

Crazy Plant Llama @beefNcheese
02 February, 07:05
Red! Every once in a while my husband and I will talk about this kind of thing. We discuss what either of us would do to make sure we’d meet all over again.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
02 February, 06:03
I see I’m against the crowd - I want the blue pill in this case. I don’t want to give up this life; it’s too damn good, and looking back, I wouldn’t change a thing, despite the suck. With the $, not for me, I can still impact change.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
02 February, 06:03
RED

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
02 February, 05:48
Red

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
02 February, 05:05
Do I have to be 6 yo in this day & age, or do I get to go back to the old days????

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
02 February, 05:04
Red

Michelle Kamps @MichelleKamps76
02 February, 02:59
Red for sure

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
02 February, 02:15
Red! 10 mil is nothing compared to growing up with the knowledge we have now. We could change the world for the better for all.

Wandering Soul @astralshoes369
02 February, 01:18
Red = reset

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
02 February, 01:10
RED
(when you type it on the keyboard, it's an upside down triangle)

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
02 February, 12:30
Definitely a restart-red pill.
My parents would be horrified at the things I would say... 😂😂😂

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
02 February, 11:39
Easy- red pill 🥰🙏🏻

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
02 February, 11:37
oh yah, Red baby, Back to the 70's
enjoy the youth again and buy $100 in MS stock in 1985 while slinging chicken
👍

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
02 February, 11:19
Red Pill Taboot!! 🙏

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
02 February, 11:13
Red pill ;)

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
02 February, 11:05