Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
01 February, 04:17
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Some of us in universities noticed this and the expansion of Confucius Centers. I was a professor and the Center director tried to get me to sponsor a Chinese person and grant him access to labs, etc. I refused and they tried to force me but I would not do it. I witnessed a Chinese visiting scholar, probably a party member, take some Chinese students into a small office and close the door. The Chair at the time knocked and they opened to reveal them huddled in secret conference. The students did not want to be in there and we did not want them to be coerced. The increase of Chinese in labs was concerning but there was no one to address it. The school wanted the money. I would close all Confucius Centers across the country, they are everywhere giving access to research. Infiltration not invasion.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

NancySanchez @NancySanchez
01 February, 02:12
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Google is presently paying $10,447 to $13,025 every month for working on the web from home. I have joined this activity 2 months back and I have earned $15,248 in my first month from this activity. I can say my life is improved totally!
Look at it what I do...…………. http://Www.SmartJob1.Com

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396