Renee Nohren @Mtngirl503
To the administrator of AU. You probably will not see this but I HAVE to try. I have enjoyed this platform VERY MUCH. Since you have updated it though I can NOT reply to post, I can NOT get to my notifications, and I have to log in and out if I try to go to these it just keeps spinning. And I do not have an f5 button .. Can you help me please. I am not computer suave ! Thank you in advance for your help. I HOPE YOU SEE THIS !
10:00 AM - Feb 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by Mtngirl503 in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
01 February, 08:45
In response Renee Nohren to her Publication
I cleared browsing history and images for the previous month as I have passwords I did not want to delete... seems to have fixed most of the issues
constant refresh
posting images
loading page
loading homescreen
responding
x3 images

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vette Girl @Zippin
02 February, 08:56
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
I don’t see how to clear browsing history in Duck Duck Go.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
01 February, 08:40

Only followers of this user (misfire) can see their posts

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
01 February, 03:44
CTRL + F5 for 3 seconds will clear cookies which is what fixed my browser issues similar to yours.
Hope this helps!

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
01 February, 03:01
What device are you using? PC, Mac, iPhone, etc? I can help you with how to clear your cache.

Mrs Seventeen @9_29_03
01 February, 02:59
Where is the bookmark feature? I used that almost daily and I can’t find it!! 😕

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
01 February, 03:03
In response Mrs Seventeen to her Publication
Here you go, 2 pics:

Pic 1 - where to find your bookmarks
Pic 2 - how to bookmark a post

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
01 February, 01:39
Have same issues on the IPad. The scroll bar is skewing results. If you stay on the top and don’t scroll down, you should be able to successfully get to your notifications. Once you scroll, it gets all messed up. Can’t post links that render images - have to quickly post link and hit enter in order to post 😆😀

Michael Stone @Fa17hPatriQt
01 February, 01:21
postS. You cannot reply to posts. That's a plural, right?

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
01 February, 12:27
I just keep refreshing everytime I do something. With that said……This whole world stage is basically teaching patience. Love AU, but feeling a bit twatted at this point, but it is what it is and frankly not caring much nowadays. I have the attitude now that 💩will happen when 💩happens and I go about having my nice day. All goid in due time.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
01 February, 11:29
I made a favorite of the V2 link (Old Anonup) at the start of the upgrade, and it is still working for me. Here’s the link, if you want to try it.

https://v2.anonup.com/home

Whether you use the old or new version, delete all your cookies first. If you then run into issues while using either interface, try refreshing the page. If that doesn’t fix it, close the window/page you’re on, then close your browser, and restart your browser, and reopen AU. Hope that helps. :)

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
01 February, 11:16
I changed password, and got back here.
LOVE

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
01 February, 10:30
I tried logging out then in and it would not recognize the password. I sent a farewell message as I could publish. Took a deep breath and changed the password. Voilà that did it for me! All the best with this. This is such a great platform and the idea of not being here was not great.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
01 February, 10:20
Try this link and sign back in. https://v2.anonup.com/home

Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
01 February, 10:13
You can use the old version. I had trouble posting on the new version, a reply to myself in a thread. I went to the old version, eventually it seemed to take the post as there was a 1 showing for replies but it wasn't showing up. I went back to the new version, it was showing there.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
01 February, 10:10
Logout.
Clear the history and cache/cookies from your smartphone browser. It's in the settings of the browser you use.
Login.
It should work.

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
01 February, 10:09
Mine is doing the same. After you click on notification link or any other link and it goes to loading, then click refresh page and it will load the page you are wanting. So after every link you click, click refresh and it should work. I'm sure it's just some bugs Koba is still working out. This works for me on my android phone and on my PC.
Hope this helps you for now.
💚🌟💚

Kevin Askew @KevPatriot
01 February, 10:12
In response Kristopher Anderson ~X~ to his Publication
I just changed browser. Chrome was doing that to me. Android 11

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
01 February, 10:07
I do not know if you have seen any of the comments that recommend :
Sign out of your account, clear your cookies cache and then sign back in.

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
01 February, 10:12
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
This helped me a little bit. I found that whenever I click a link and then immediately click refresh, it will load the page.