Authentic Citizen @Socrates
05:22 AM - Feb 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by Socrates in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
01 February, 06:03
In response Authentic Citizen to his Publication
A patriot playing the snare drum....with a MAN-BUN????😳, OH LORD! ...i guess it was inevitable.🫣, WWG1WGA! (i guess that means all the freaks and weirdos too) I'd have thunk one of these red blooded patriot women would have clobbered him to a bloody pulp with that Telecaster by bashing him over the head repeatedly till he met Jesus. Will they be so tolerant with them transi-which-a-muh-call-its? First its just man-buns...then, its an all out flood of mentally deranged hair styles. At least the song and video are great!...but a man-bun? Trust me...as a Long Hair(as we are often called)...THAT is unacceptable!...they make California look bad.🫤
C'mon ladies....i blame U!...for allowing it!🫡, u have a roll to play here. Who would let their man leave the house like this???🫣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
01 February, 05:38
In response Authentic Citizen to his Publication
Good toe-tapping, high vibe music. I love it! Thanks for sharing. :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396