Liberty Jennja @Jennja
31 January, 08:55
Just heard from mom, she received a call from the Dr tonight about her biopsy results from last week. He told her she has breast cancer and is being referred to an oncologist and surgeon.

Has been such a rough year with my dad's cancer and all of his surgeries and treatment. This news has crushed him as well. She is so angry, said she doesn't even want to pursue treatment. She has Ivermectin, I've told her about alternative treatments, but she is totally shutting down and is resistant to any help. She has been so overwhelmed caring for my dad and now this. 😢

She needs to be lifted up in prayer my frens. God please be with my mom tonight, give her strength to get thru yet another trial and wrap your loving arms around her! ✨❤️✨

(Neither one of my parents received the jabs)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by seashorewoman in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sea Shell, click on at the bottom under it