Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
31 January, 01:02
wow

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 January, 01:39
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Is it just Nana or are we gonna need a super computuer to go thr all this and all the paperwork that was under the Vatican?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Night Shift @kekerista
Nana, I sure hope they don't destroy those archives themselves. I wouldn't put it past them. If we can't have it they think nobody can have it either.
I wonder if the white hats got to it before the pope died.
Sure hope so.
02:56 PM - Jan 31, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by kekerista in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 February, 08:32
In response Night Shift to her Publication
It is my understanding from Charlie that the White Hats took possession of all of that and the Gold and other artifacts a few yrs back.
Over 600 plane loads he said, and I do believe him.
That is, imo, why they hired him because he was the best most experienced money mover & turns out that it appears also that God has convicted him as well.

I have met him several times and spent about 4 hrs with him asking questions in person a couple of weeks ago.

What he told me resonated as truth, or what he truly believes anyway. I don't know that he has been given the real deal on "some" of the Nesara stuff tho.