Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
10ă c̄❓ @10ac
01 February, 09:53
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
There is a constant onslaught of things coming out on him, and MSM is reporting on them...this is not their norm. It's funny watching the Twitter schills coming to defend him and being utterly destroyed with responses. I have many friends that are not just tuning on Joe but also turning on the DNC.

Joe was [their] scapegoat, their fall guy to place the blame for failed policy and US collapse, however I believe they have done nothing but backed themselves in a corner and Bidet has become their tar baby.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
01 February, 12:21
I’m mad at the whole damn cabal .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
31 January, 06:40
THE BEST PART IS PEOPLE WHO VOTED FOR HIM HATE HIM

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
31 January, 05:29
[They] are runn outta fresh places on my ass to kiss.

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
31 January, 05:02
VK repost 4:44pm EST
6h 44m delta
-2 day on drop 644

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
31 January, 04:51
Very interesting 'MSM' crash today as Pres T noted on his TS posts. Also - after his short video tweet, 'Redacted' begins to play. Yes recommending Redacted for real news. (watch them daily)

America First @AmericaFirst17
31 January, 12:23

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
31 January, 10:32
MB stands out to me.
MB = Muslim Brotherhood

Antony Blinken just visited Cairo, Egypt.
Also, Pompeo just released a book and critics are upset that he links Khashoggi with MB.
https://www.businessinside...

Will Hussein records expose his connection?

Storm Rider @StormRider
31 January, 06:14
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
Good catch!!

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
31 January, 10:07 (E)
He is a pawn, to be mad at that imbecile is like being mad at your shoes for stepping in horse poop. Maybe the norms are upset as they believe he's actually in charge of something. But me? No.
I take him with a grain of salt.