We Are One @SherrylovesUSA
31 January, 08:42

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss. Messina @Messina
Love lemon water .My morning routine. :)
09:34 AM - Jan 31, 2023
In response We Are One to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Messina in this post can reply
We Are One @SherrylovesUSA
02 February, 08:38
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
Do you feel it's doing what this claims?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss. Messina @Messina
02 February, 09:10
Hi. :) No , IMO that’s hyped up ,not all they claim. :). My experience is ; It Alkalines the body , detoxifys ,it does help to radiate skin , it helps with digestion , reduces acid reflux. I drink first thing in the morning . Depending on the size of the lemon 🍋 if the lemon is small I squeeze half in a cup add warm water ( 8oz) I find it highly beneficial.

Miss. Messina @Messina
02 February, 09:15
Also come to think of it, I have never had kidney stones issues, so not sure if I can credit the lemon water for that…. It could have more benefits than I thought.