Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
I FINALLY figured it out! @VincentKennedy I've spent the last 5 hours reading and researching and I'm probably far behind everyone else, but I'm thrilled nevertheless. I found so much incredible information, and then I did the Math.
We are 308 days +1 into 2023. The new year will be in 56 days, making that April 1, 2024 and that means, Trump will be our President again (still) within that time frame, and I'm guessing it will be in 51 days, as VK has mentioned 51 several times. and that would be Thur March 23!

Vincent - PLEASE tell me if I've got this wrong so I can go back to the drawing board ASAP.

The image below is a calendar I found online, all the text in boxes is mine as well as anything outlined, arrows and stars. I will share more info tomorrow. There is so much it's exciting.

Lastly, I've been using my phone to chat and this is Sooo much easier on the computer. On the phone @ names does not populate.

I sincerely hope ya'll find this useful. Peace.
04:34 AM - Jan 31, 2023
Only people mentioned by Olenna in this post can reply
18 February, 03:00
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
Since @VincentKennedy didn't reply, I'll take that as a silent affirmation that I got it right 😄
Thanks VK 💫

@kimrunner

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
05 February, 02:28
How many "START OVERS" has happened in this REALM? We are in the one that started only a few hundred years ago. Started the baby farms around 220-250 years ago, then the orphan trains to populate North America, etc. DO YOUR RESEARCH!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 February, 04:39
In response Mark Strauss to his Publication
Why are you yelling at me?

Robert Franz @afsocrob
05 February, 08:30

06 February, 04:40
In response Robert Franz to his Publication
Very cute! 😂

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
05 February, 06:02
Good digging! Look forward to your future findings.😁

05 February, 06:13
In response Caballs Kek to her Publication
🌟Thanks! I have SO much I've been writing down for years with no one to share them with. God brought me back here for a reason. 🌟

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
05 February, 05:56
Noice. The green box that's empty?

05 February, 06:10
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
Yes, that is the 13th month that is missing. The names of the other months are clear, can't be moved elsewhere. So, if We have always thought that April was the 4th month, and we've celebrated Easter in April, and they made 4/1 April Fool's Day to mock us, then Easter is hidden in the true 4th month before month 5 - Quintilis. I haven't been able to find a possible name, not even putting Four into translate into Latin. So I'm stumped.