Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
tim drysdale @timdrysdale
01 February, 05:45
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK, my daughter has one of these birds named yoshi. they are awesome. the thing loves me for some reason.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
01 February, 07:56
Awww I love the bird. Love all birds. Cats still scare me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
31 January, 09:00
Nice kitty..................
.................... fly birdy fly

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
31 January, 01:26
Gosh I love that cat!

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
31 January, 12:09
Love black babies, I have 3.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
31 January, 11:45
Mornin’ VK 🥰🙏🏼
Classified has grown up and a black beauty! Looks similar to the chicken and rice homemade food I make for my fur babies! And they clean up every drop! Bird looks like he wants the whole bowl, and Classified waiting patiently! Buds!! Speaking of Buds!!
Even cats like to smell it! 🙌🏻
Nice with morning cup of coffee! ☺️

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
31 January, 10:37
That bird looks kinda worried .

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
31 January, 10:15
Love this photo! That must be homemade food for your pup? I hope she is doing okay.💛

VK, I noticed your APL is at 9.527. I am not sure when it changed...but:
💧527 Jan 13, 2018
[MONDAY]
Next Week - BIGGER.
PUBLIC.
We LISTENED [20/80 />/ 40/60].
Q

Mirroring 13 to 31 that drops has big meaning today or should I say next Monday. 🙏🙌💛

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
31 January, 09:52
Wow! Family photo! Does Classified leave him alone? Is that Marley? Malibu? Tequila?
:)

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
31 January, 09:10

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
31 January, 08:56 (E)

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
31 January, 08:40
First of all beautiful picture! 2nd first thing I saw when I saw this pic was that tik tok video of that guy that looked like JFK Jr petting his bird…. Anyone have that video ?

... Fighter @Fighter
31 January, 07:48
Waiting. Watching.

... Fighter @Fighter
31 January, 07:48
In response ... Fighter to her Publication

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
31 January, 06:32
Thank you Alan.
Welcome aboard.
Freedom!
?

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
31 January, 05:44
Watching lunch, eat lunch.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
31 January, 04:44
Classified &Marley💚💚
CM 313

Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
31 January, 02:47
Focus ...

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
31 January, 02:32
:)

TS 8:51 > 20:51 > 206

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
31 January, 02:28
How is Classified? Hearing that damn cat's name alot lately

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
31 January, 02:16
Third Eye Open?

Bri e.. @Nojustno2
31 January, 12:40
Is that classified?

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
31 January, 12:35
Looks like frens 💜

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
30 January, 11:29
Hi VK.
I had cats and parakeets at the same time for years, and as long as the birds remained safely in their cage, all was copacetic. One day, however, I came home from work and opened the door to what looked like a crime scene - pictures askew or off the wall altogether, etc., and the bird cage door open. One parakeet was still inside, one was missing, and my big black Maine Coon was looking very spooked and suspicious. All that I found of my bird that figured out how to open his cage door, was a few feathers behind the couch. :{

So, your photo looks like —
“The calm before the storm.”

TS = 8:51 > 14 > 5 > 5:5.

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
30 January, 11:17
😁

Back to the Future @Backontrack
30 January, 11:09
Glitch in their Matrix.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
30 January, 10:56
Circle of life lol

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
30 January, 10:56
Military is the only way forward.

#classified

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
30 January, 10:39
😼🦜
Classified is looking good VK
Which bird is about to sing?
t/s 20:51 > 2:6 > 8 > ♾
8:51 > 8:6 > 14 > 5 >< 5:5
https://www.cia.gov/readin...

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts