Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
Working hard to get the bugs fixed however I do need to apologize for rushing this code out.

If you want to use the old version for the time being you can use https://v2.anonup.com.

I will keep you updated and worse case we can revert back fully and I can work with some beta tester in the community.
06:43 PM - Jan 30, 2023
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
02 February, 12:10
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
the old version comes up not private. error.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
01 February, 11:38
FYI
I was just on https:v2.anonup.com and it went down while on it…. Now DuckDuckGo can’t load it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
01 February, 11:32
Thanks for all you do! Grateful we still have a place to call HOME! ❤️

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
01 February, 11:27
💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💎

Vette Girl @Zippin
31 January, 06:52
It seems to work fine on my laptop, but with my iPad and iPhone, all I see is the middle (news feed) section and it is so large that it cuts off the right side of all posts; so I can't see a whole post. The Hot Topics and other content on the right and the navigation on the left DO NOT show up on my iPad and iPhone. Weird that my laptop works fine.

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
31 January, 11:25
Got a warning that the "old site" was not secure and I should not use it.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
31 January, 11:24
thank you for your hard work

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
31 January, 11:22
anything you need bro, just ask

Quince I am @Quince
31 January, 11:18
WWG1WGA This is the place. Thank you for your hard work.

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
31 January, 09:20
Take as much time as you need. I can live with the site the way it is. I'm just grateful it's here.

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
31 January, 08:43
Praying for you Koba, in Christ Jesus.
LOVE

Reading the post, see no mention of issues, such as not able to view complete post, cut off. Reading post and it switches. Freezes up when checking notifications. Posting difficult.
Could be me, I am not computer savvy.
I Love Anonup and am so grateful to you.
LOVE

Vette Girl @Zippin
31 January, 07:08
In response Tierney Pearce to her Publication
Yeah, I can't read an entire post; content is so large and cuts off the right-hand side of all posts. In addition, both the right and left-hand navigation/content does not show up. These problems only occur on my iphone and ipad, not my laptop; which is also a Mac product. I like that he provided us the old version to use until the bugs are worked out!

ZlatkQ Dimi @zazapr
31 January, 08:01
You dont need to apologize, we are happy to have anonup

Robin Brubakken @RagnarsLittleSister
31 January, 05:56
It works great.
I have no issues with any of it.
Good job!....Thank you.

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
31 January, 05:41
I had to switch to Safari and AU seemed to work better as I was able to post a video and text. Brave didn’t work even after I cleared my Cache.. The login button through Brave wouldn’t activate my account the login button seemed stuck or dead (for last of technical term). Patience is a virtue. Much love to you Kobayashi.

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
31 January, 05:25
No Worries 😉. We are used to navigating rough waters. I am not having any issues (except that timeline jumping to the top). I don’t know if operating system makes a difference. But I am using iPhone 13 pro max 🤷‍♀️. Keep up the good work and thank you for all that you do 😊

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
31 January, 04:22
I've tried The Link you give for the Old Version...
but got this instead..👇 ..?!!!

Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead

Firefox detected a potential security threat and did not continue to v2.anonup.com.. If you visit this site, attackers could try to steal information like your passwords, emails, or credit card details.

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
31 January, 02:40
It’s all good 👍 thanks for all you do.

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
31 January, 02:23
No worries...we LOVE AU.

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
31 January, 02:09
No apology is necessary we appreciate you so much!!

Redwave Crashin @Redwavecrashin
31 January, 01:34
I will gladly continue to beta test while using the older version. I love v2 better it just needs the bugs worked out is all:) We're here with you Koba!

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
31 January, 12:48
We love ya Koba...I will stay in updated version and hope it works itself out..change can be hard sometimes

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
31 January, 12:05
We know you're putting your heart and soul into everything you do Kobayashi. Thank you for all that you do. Bless you honey.

Kym Roy @KRoy_2
30 January, 11:03
I'm good to go here and will hang here while its all worked out.💗 Thank you so much for all your hard work!🤗

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
30 January, 10:07
Ugh computers man.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 January, 10:06
Thank you Koba, take all the time you need, we will be fine. Don't forget the word "sleep".

DanQ Patriot @Iam266
30 January, 09:57
This is a place of peace and love. I have to imagine that if you check those two boxes that patience can’t be too far behind. Thank you for the efforts. 🙏

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
30 January, 09:54
💗Thank You for all you do!💗

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
30 January, 09:43
Cheers to you for all you have done to provide this place for us; this place we have come to call home.