Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
This is SO good!!! We all need it right now!
Doc Pete on Telegram is asking for 300 of us to listen to this each day for 40 days.... If you're on TG, check him out and join this little Gideon's Army!!
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
WARRIORS… I CHALLENGE YOU.

Listen to this every morning x 40 days. You WILL be TRANSFORMED.

Your family will be transformed.

Your community will be transformed.

Your COUNTRY will be transformed.

Please FORWARD.

Place a thumbs up below if you are BOLD enough, COURAGEOUS enough and FAITHFUL enough.

Doc
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
NEVER GIVE UP - God Is With You In The Battle - Motivational Video - YouTube

In life we experience periods where we feel like giving up, but this video underlines highlights the importance not giving up. Nowhere in the bible does it e...

12:17 PM - Jan 30, 2023
Only people mentioned by Cath2344 in this post can reply
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
01 February, 02:41
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Thank you for sharing this! πŸ₯°βœ¨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
01 February, 03:03
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
You're welcome!! I'm listening every day, it's been great, makes me feel STRONG!!! 😁πŸ”₯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
01 February, 01:40
In.. both.

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
01 February, 01:51
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
πŸ‘β€οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
01 February, 01:39
Thank you... my son and I are taking a moment to be filled with the spirit.. These videos are great... Thank you for sharing.

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
01 February, 03:01
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
I'm listening every day!! I already feel stronger in my spirit! πŸ’–

Deplorable 63* @ClaysEars
30 January, 07:42
Count Me In!! I am not on Telegram but I am definitely going to do this. Thank you for sharing!!!

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
30 January, 08:08
In response Deplorable 63* to his Publication
β€οΈπŸ‘ I think it WILL bring wonderful results!!! Thank YOU for participating!!β€οΈπŸ™