Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
30 January, 10:59
Dan on FB - 8:57pm Eastern...

It's legit!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
Morning Kim, This one is great....
but I found the music very strange on the other Scavino post just before this one.. have you seen it yet? I can't post it here but it's eery ...
11:17 AM - Jan 30, 2023
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
30 January, 11:29
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
the on FB from yesterday with the snow?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
30 January, 11:37
I thought it was TS... I've checked all his posts including FB and it's not there either.. It was with snow yes but not the current one he has on FB and TS... it was really strange music, spooky even... and I sent it to ferns last night for their take and now the link is GONE... So weird..😐

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
30 January, 11:42 (E)
Found it, it's not snow... I'm so all over this place with these changes, good changes, but not easy to use for now.. Here is the link.. Sorry, not the snow one, I meant this one... Music is weird... https://t.me/DanScavinoFOR...