Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
21 February, 03:00
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
At the end of my rope with it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
All Right @ALL_RIGHT
01 February, 09:58
It is deeply disturbing...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
30 January, 02:11
Yeah, kinda think that would be a no brainer, eh?
I actually thought in my brain that would be the ๐Ÿ‘€ opener that would bring this whole world to their knees first, then to the streets with ...ohhhh I was envisioning ๐Ÿ’ญ....ok, not going there, but you get the drift๐Ÿ™€

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
30 January, 03:44
In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication
sadly... it should be.... we really need to look around and see why people aren't enraged..... we have a lot of work ahead of us... so must brainwashing.... goes clear down to elementary school indoctrination.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
30 January, 08:27
In islam pedophilia is considered not only normal, but desirable.

It is the intentional crushing of the feminine principle... because, you know, 'all women bad'...

Alliance of evil
communists
nazis
islamists
globalists

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
30 January, 03:47
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
๐Ÿ˜ญit's bad in Africa as well.. ๐Ÿ˜ž