MattHayden @MattHayden
Replika #AI #App description. This is definitely NOT concerning. - Vigilant Links https://vigilantlinks.com/...
02:14 AM - Jan 30, 2023
Only people mentioned by MattHayden in this post can reply
The Real Me @TheRealMe
30 January, 07:17
In response MattHayden to his Publication
So, there's chatGPT and now this. I wonder how many others. Makes me think that every other issue we've been fighting over the last several years was a distraction. This is where the real war front is going to be.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
30 January, 07:12
In response MattHayden to his Publication
This is very concerning because the Lord our God is our creator, our guide, our teacher and our very best friend. He wants us to trust in Him only.

Jeremiah 1:

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and I consecrated you; I have appointed you as a prophet to the nations. Then I said, “Oh, Lord God! Behold, I do not know how to speak. But the Lord said to me,
“Everywhere I send you, you shall go, All that I command you, you shall speak. Do not be afraid.
For I am with you to save you, declares the Lord."

Finally these words from Jesus in Revelations 21:

“Behold, the tabernacle of God is among the people, and He will dwell among them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself will be among them. He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away.”

We who finish the race will be with God forever and ever. AMEN

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396