Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
It's my dog's 11th birthday today. Very somber right now knowing what has to be done. She didn't have a good day but trying to convince myself that she is faking for treats. She is smart like that.
11:40 PM - Jan 29, 2023
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
America First @AmericaFirst17
31 January, 12:34
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Heal your doggie with this prayer. This is what Jesus Christ came to tell us. That we have the power to heal our bodies and the bodies of our loved ones.

He was reminding us of our divinity.

https://freehealingprayer....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @AmericaFirst17
31 January, 12:31
I posted healing prayers for you the last time one of your doggies was ill. You don't have to remain somber. The prayers work if you work them. We have more control of our lives and health than we are brainwashed to believe.

You/We hold the power to heal our doggies, ourselves, and loved ones if we work that healing prayer.

I will send up prayers right now for your fur-baby.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
31 January, 09:12
Prayers for you all! Stay with her as much as you can.

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
31 January, 09:04
Hold on do not give up.
By his stripes we are healed.
Claim it and Believe.
Angels of God Almighty be with us.
Praying with all my heart, in Christ Jesus.
LOVE

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
31 January, 08:50
❤️‍🩹

Aortic Warrior @AW1_20
30 January, 11:08
I finally got back on AU and this is the 1st thing I see.
She knows your love VK.
.I hurt for you.
We Got This..thru the good and not so good. Love gets Us through everything.
I am Here For You, We are all here for you ❤

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
30 January, 11:00
I’m sorry to hear this. Hoping she’s faking it for the “Treats”! Treats can make animals and people do all kinds of things! 🙏♥️🙏

Brute Woman @Brute_Woman12
30 January, 10:26
She will give you "the look" when she has had enough. She will be right beside you always. They never leave us even tho we can't "see" them anymore... ((hugs))

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
30 January, 09:45
And Happy Birthday to her.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
30 January, 09:39
I wish things could be different and we’d never have to say goodbye to our fur angels.

She has a life with love. What more can you ask?

Unconditional love knows no earthly limits.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
30 January, 08:19
💔

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
30 January, 07:55
I hope you took her for a fun day...I did that with one of my dogs...all the things he loved to do. I am so sorry you are going through this. I think it's why I don't have another dog right now...can't take the heart break of loosing them. I am praying for you all💜🙏

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
30 January, 07:20
HBD ClassyFry’d.

Let her lick the Chyna today :)

Nunya Business @AAug22
30 January, 07:18
(Hugs) Our old lady is 17 years old & knows how to tell time. Every day at 6am & 6pm she demands food.

Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
30 January, 06:18
Happy 77th Year! Majestic

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
30 January, 06:11
This is a heartbreaker VK. Just love on him every chance that you'll can and take lots of pics in his favorite places around the house💕

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
30 January, 06:09
🙏

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
30 January, 04:02
🙌❤️🙌
Sending love VK.
Not an easy decision to make ☹️
11th birthday = 77 in human years
11:77 > 88

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
30 January, 03:49
I’m sorry VK, 🙏

The Real Me @TheRealMe
30 January, 03:39
Birthday = alpha/beginning
What may have to be done = omega/end

Interesting that Elon posted omega yesterday.

Nonetheless, it’s never the end. If she does have to go, you will see her again. My heart is heavy for you, VK.

Little Bird @LittleBird203
30 January, 03:22
Wow. She made it to such a magical number. Maybe it’s a sign from the divine. 💫
Praying that means she has some good days ahead of her, even if only a few. ☀️
😘❤️🙏🏻🐶🐾

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
30 January, 03:18
From one old lady to another happy birthday sweet pup

Only followers of this user (Goodvib3s7) can see their posts

Ronnie Tatum @BNotAfraid
30 January, 02:26
Steep price we pay for loving creatures that are so fragile and short-lived. May He watch after you guys and only love will be there.

Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
30 January, 02:15
🎂🎉🦴
💔

Lee Chase @Chezmoon
30 January, 02:14
You love her. Thats all that matters.

The Drowned King @Breathofthewok
30 January, 02:11
It was my Doggos birthday a few days ago, he would of been 18. He loved peppers and veggies, more than anything else. Peppers were his favorite. His name was Sarge.

Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
30 January, 02:05
DO *** NOT *** MAKE THE FINAL STEP UNLESS YOU ARE READY, DO NOT THINK THAT LETTING HER GO IS BEST

SOMETIMES LET NATURE DO THE TASK

UNLESS SHE IS IN PAIN

LET GOD DECIDE WHEN AND WHERE...

THAT IS ALSO A CHOICE

BE BLESSED! SHE LOVES YOU NO MATTER WHAT

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
30 January, 01:44
prayer sent, patriot.