Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
29 January, 05:35
If Tartaria was destroyed (or still in the process od being destroyed) just a few hundreds (approx. 200) years ago - that only means that a lot of evidence of it's existence (mostly buildings) are still around here. Can you only imagine what is hidden in Vatican libraries? They deleted history of the last global civilization in just a few generations.

The truth comes out, always. It was just a matter of time. Looks like they were in the process of removing of the lasts remnants of that great civilization, but somehow the story was leaked and people started questioning and researching. Like VK said - the next flood will be the one of information. Take that parasites.

IMO there might be a lot of disinfo about Tartaria out there (planted), so need to be careful with any info coming out and check the sources.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
If Tartaria is true then perhaps they had a difficult time in destroying all the buildings. Many of the buildings that I currently see in Russia seem to have the styles that we see in many of these old pics, if the old pics are true.
Maybe that is the reason they have chosen Russia to be the one in nuke war as Obummer and Killery had planned?
They are good at killing two birds with one stone.
Not sure really at this point, until we gain full on controll to do physical research how much we can prove???

I mean we can not believe ANYTHING that we see on screen or in photos.
10:12 PM - Jan 29, 2023
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
31 January, 08:06
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Fascinating buildings, temples, etc. go back to Nimrod and likely before Noahs flood. As well, the pyramids. Power was available through the pyramid system. There have been floods and mud, earthquakes, tsnamis, volcanoes, etc. throughout history. Consider Pompei.
Our ancestors, worldwide were journal keepers. Recording history in the world or homes was part of the culture. I challenge anyone to find anything in print during that time or reflecting back to it. BTW, Tartaria was basically a generic term used on ancient maps reflecting portions of land in Europe.
As well, a mud flood has nothing at all to do with the great worldwide tribulation prior to the 1000 millennial kingdom. We are not at the end of the thousand years where Satan is turned loose for a short time. Jesus Christ has not made his second coming and ruled over a peaceful world. Look around We are still living in Satans kingdom where his evil minions have been ruling over us for thousands of years..and eating our babi

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 January, 11:25
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
Nana doesn't think that Jesus has returned yet either.

I personally do not believe that once we on Earth rise to a higher density and dimension that we would ever go back to this hell matrix.

I believe we end the game now!

Ange Love @LoveM
30 January, 11:09
Suspicious of anyone [THEY] "created" as enemy, mostly our real King Jesus Christ

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
30 January, 10:51
I've read that part of the reason for the WW's was to destroy these buildings. I don't know if it's true but it's a good possibility.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 January, 02:56
In response Susie Que to her Publication
Yeah I read as well that right before they ended the war for no apparent reason really they shelled all those buildings.

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
30 January, 10:29
Russia is beautiful.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
30 January, 03:08
In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication
YES IT IS & I ADORE THE PPL