MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
29 January, 02:16
EXACTLY TRUTH RIGHT THERE WE HAVE BAD BUGS IN AU RIGHT NOW CAN'T POST ANYTHING EXCEPT I CAN COMMENT ON SOMEONE ELSES POST SO FRUSTRATING @administrator

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
29 January, 02:20
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Hi Mary,
I noticed if I try to past a photo, I leave the frame open for a bit, and then it posts.
The lag time is because of changing servers. It will get better in the next couple days.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 January, 02:22
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
OKAY I WILL TRY THAT THANKS CHARLIE ILL GET BACK TO YA

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
29 January, 02:55
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
If you are trying to post a photo with a comment...
Attach the photo first and then type your comment.
I found it works a little better.

I HAVE TRIED WHAT YOU TOLD ME EARLIER AND I HAVE TRIED THIS ALSO MULTIPLE TIMES BUT THANK YOU I GUESS I AM JUST SCREWED TIL FUTURE IMPROVEMENTS ARE MADE CAUSE I AM BEYOND FRUSTRATED WITH THIS 4 HOUR GAME OF BS
03:02 PM - Jan 29, 2023
Only people mentioned by MARYLKIRBYBRYANT in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT, click on at the bottom under it